THE MISSION

Welcome Mothers, Fathers, Grandmothers, Grandfathers, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Friends and anyone else who needs an ear...Please come with an open heart.

This is a place for anyone who has felt the loss of a child. Treat this as a communication haven regardless of how or when you felt your loss. My definition of loss: miscarriage at any stage, still birth regardless of week gestation, infant death at any month, and loss of a child even if your child was all grown up. For me they all hold the same root of devestation. None are more profound or more "easily" dealt with than another.

Please cry if you need to.
Please connect with others who are in your same space.
Please email me if you feel led to
Please comment so we know what you need
Please tell your story

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Meme for ME!

After the deep tones of my last post, I thought it time to FINALLY answer my meme, twice over! (well - I guess I should say "the next post" as blogger doesn't put things up the way I post them, but based on the day I started the post! - Anyone know how to bypass this?)

This should give you all a laugh - well the one's of you that know me anyway. I NEVER EVER use only one word (unless my eyebrows are raised and I'm drawing out my daughter's one syllable name into about 12 parts)...

1. Where is your cell phone? Carryall

2. Where is your significant other? Reading

3. Your hair color? Black

4. Your mother? Nearly Retired

5. Your father? Retired!

6. Your favorite thing? Salmon!

7. Your dream last night? Wacky

8. Your dream/goal? Author

9. The room you're in? Dining

10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking

11. Your fear? Medical Issues

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Inspiring

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Easy-Going ( Ha! A hyphen makes it one word!)

15. One of your wish list items? HOT-TUB!

16. Where you grew up? Vermont

17. The last thing you did? Dishes

18. What are you wearing? Jammies

19. Your T.V.? Nope

20. Your Pet? OLD!

21. Your computer? A gift!

22. Your mood? Grateful

23. Missing someone? Emma Grace

24. Your car? Hyundai!

25. Something you're not wearing? Socks

26. Favorite store? The Container Store

27. Your Summer? Short

28. Love someone? YUP!

29. Your favorite color? Yellow

30. When is the last time you laughed? Dinner

31. When was the last time you cried? Saturday

Now for the bestowing of the award. I just nailed all my followers not too long ago...so I'm going to take the low road on this one. If you want to play...play. If not - no worries.

1 comment:

Dora said...

You already are inspiring! xoxo

Lost Found Connections Abound! It Works - So Let's Use It!

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

CATCH UP FROM THE START!

TO READ MY STORY FROM THE BEGINNING CLICK HERE THEN READ THE 7 COUNTDOWN POSTS TO EMMA'S EIGHTH BIRTHDAY!


Time Is Both My Best Ally and My Worst Enemy: My Meltdown 8 Years Later